Outside for mac 软件简介
- 销售商：Jonathan Wukitsch
- 评分：0 分
- APP 软件支持
Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your Mac to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
• Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later - MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
• Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
• Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
• Dynamic backgrounds - Outside adjusts its background based on the current conditions for easier visualization of the current weather.
• Projected weather - Outside projects what the conditions will be ahead of time to make sure you're prepared.
• Easy-to-use interface - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
• Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
Outside for mac 软件截图
Outside for mac 软件版本记录
2.0.3This update fixes a bug that caused the visibility to be reported in miles when the metric system was selected.
2.0.2Bug fixes and improvements
2.0.1This update adds a new snow background (displayed when it is snowing in your area).
Introducing Outside 2: the biggest update to Outside yet, with over 20 new features, an all-new design, zip code-driven weather data, and additional weather info displayed in a simple, easy-to-use format.
New in Outside 2:
• All-new interface
• You can now click the current temperature to view additional weather data such as visibility, dew point, UV index, and pressure
• Added an option to manually set location via zip code (instead of using Location Services)
• Added an option to not share location via Location Services
• New Location Access prompt (shown when launching Outside for the first time)
• Redesigned Location Error prompt
• Redesigned Network Error prompt
• Redesigned Preferences window
• Redesigned About window
• The window title now reflects your current city
• Updated screenshots/feature graphics on store page
• Fixed a crash that would occur if a setting was changed before location access was granted
• Fixed a crash that would occur when a network connection was lost
• Speed/performance improvements
• Other minor bug fixes
1.3.1This update adds support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Outside was in need of a general tune-up, so I went ahead and did exactly that. Here's what's changed:
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Reworked location system (weather information should now be more accurate)
• Improved error handling system
• Fixed a bug that would cause incorrect weather information to be shown in some cases
• Fixed a bug that would cause multiple API calls to be used upon forecast retrieval
Last but not least: if you have a spare moment, I would really appreciate it if you leave/update a review in the Mac App Store. Every update clears the rating from search results, which affects Outside's discoverability Thank you!
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to get excited: a new version of Outside has arrived. Feast your shiny eyes on these amazing new features:
• Enhanced user interface - This update ditches that pesky title bar on top of the weather view, and Outside now sports a completely unified, distraction-free interface.
• Fixed About window logo pixelation on Retina displays - This is a small one, but it's worth mentioning. Retina display users, you can now view Outside without any weird pixelation.
• Other extremely minor bug fixes - Chances are, you didn't even notice that these bugs existed. Either way, this update smashed them to bits.
1.1.14This update brings a redesigned About window, as well as bug fixes and general improvements.
New in this update:
If you're using the metric system, Outside now reports wind speed in kilometers per hour instead of meters per second.
Fixed a bug that would cause the "Feels Like" temperature to be misaligned.
1.1.12This update fixes a bug that would cause the loading indicator to disappear based on certain weather conditions.
1.1.11Bug fixes and improvements
1.1.10This update addresses an issue that could potentially cause Outside to hang when retrieving the weather forecast.
1.1.9This update adds full support for macOS Sierra.
1.1.8• Fixed a bug that would occur if no Internet connection was detected
• Fixed a bug that would cause the dock icon to be enlarged unintentionally
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
1.1.7New in this update:
• Improved design of About and Preferences windows
• Other minor bugfixes and improvements
1.1.6This update adds a dynamically-changing background based on the weather in your area, as well as a few minor bugfixes related to image sizing.
I just hate bugs that live Outside - your local weather at a glance...so when I find them, I kill them:
• Killed one that would cause temperature display issues when launching Outside
• Swatted one that would prevent Next Hour and Next 24 Hour summaries from loading in some countries
• Obliterated another that would just wreak general havoc
To offset this killing, I added beauty to the Outside - your local weather at a glance environment:
• Added a loading indicator that appears when Outside is launched
• Added a button to launch the Preferences window in the menu bar
• Improved the overall design of the About window
1.1.3• Whoa, it's hot outside! Fixed a bug that would occur if the temperature exceeded 99º. (I'm so sorry if you live somewhere where it's that hot.)
1.1.2• Fixed a bug that would occur if Outside did not have access to the user's location
• Fixed a bug that would occur if the user was using Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi
• Fixed a bug with the "Get Outside for iOS" button on the About window
• Fixed a bug with the "Contact me on Twitter" option under the Help menu
1.1.1• Minor UI changes
1.1• Completely redesigned interface - Outside includes even more new features than in previous releases, but retains its simple and easy-to-use design.
• Added next hour summary + next 24 hours summary - anticipated weather at a glance.
• The "Current Location" text is now customized for your city.
• Other bugfixes